Highlights from October 2, 2018 Board Meeting
1. Board approved removal of Cimarron Parkway Tennis Courts. Removal will begin Monday, October 8 and will take approximately 4 days.
2. Board approved change in insurance companies for an annual savings of $4,700. MP will be insured with Brady, Chapman, and Holland.
3. Board approved write-off for an account due to bank foreclosure in amount of $889.
4. Board approved annual letter to members. Letter along with statements will be mailed out October 10, 2018.
5. Board approved BBS Solutions to install 8 security cameras and required internet service for the Highland Knolls Pool and Courts at a cost of $2,765.79.